Wednesday, January 22, 2014

   

             New  year new me!!
       J J J…..
     Time to really start thinking past the presents, food, drinks and parties. Time to get in the mindset of preparing yourself for a wonderful year ahead. I encourage everyone to find something they want to do in January to help them start and create the new year new you that will bring you happiness and health!I really liked it. Simple yet profound. Each year people set goals, resolutions & intentions. I don’t have a yearly routine, but I usually like to at least start the year off with a positive intention. Ok so maybe I won't be a completely new person, but a new year is a good time to start making changes that need to be made. I know everyone makes resolutions but how often do we stick to them? I am going to try REALLY hard to stick to them this year. So, in order to hold myself accountable. Stay organized. I suppose this is professional AND personal. At home we HAVE to keep our house in order. We have to list it for sale soon here and no one wants to look at a house full of clutter. Professionally- I have been pretty good with my organization lately so I just need to keep it up. I have folders upon folders that no one else would even know what to do with. But it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment